October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!!

I think going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things to do!  And, luckily we live so close to several! This is our second year going to the pumpkin patch.  We're going to definitely make it an annual outing!  Besides pumpkins the farm had goats on the loose this year.  The farm boys were trying to heard 3 very stubborn goats from one place to another.  Needless to say, the goats did NOT want to go.  We tried not to laugh as the goats ran past us and dashed away from the boys trying to herd them.  I think that little show was as much fun as picking our pumpkins. 

The other little tidbit of information that is becoming strikingly clear....if you have more than 2 children in any given picture, you can pretty much guarantee none of them will look at Shauna and say cheese.  So, I've tried to pick the best (and I took a LOT I can't place here), but in the end, there was more to look at that was more interesting than the lady holding the phone camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment